Friday, January 11, 2008

The first time.....

....I write something in blogger.
At first, I never thought that I'd join blogger...  ∑(。。)
And I did this just because of a beloved friend of mine, Mimit.
(・∀・)人(・∀・)

So.. what should I say now? *scratching the back of her head*
Well.. please take care of me from now on. <(_ _)>
よろしくお願いします。


p.s.
 =
Every single thing that I'll write here is just a copy from my "real" journal in Livejournal.

Because, you know, writing different things in different websites is just very troublesome, yo! 
( ̄。 ̄)y-~~

3 comments:

Miss Mimit said...

Thank you LOVE!

Muach <3

:D

Paris Turnip said...

waduhhh,aku komen di live journal,eh ternyata ad blogspot. whattt d???hahaha.

Boderrrrrrr.... said...

@miss mimit :
What's with "Muach" thingie. O___O
LOL.

@mas paris :
hehehe.. yah.. komen di livejournal juga gapapa kok. Q lebih update-an en random-an di sana masalahnya. klo ngepost di sini masih menggunakan filter2 tertentu. *HAYAH* XDDD